89% Staff participation
How an engineering company solved the engagement equation and secured 89% staff participation in their new resilience program.
89% STAFF PARTICIPATION
How an engineering company solves the engagement equation and secures 89% staff participation in their new resilience program.
Our client - Sandvik
Overall staff participation rate
Of activities completed on average
Of active participants improved resilience
This global engineering group wanted a scalable way to measurably improve staff resilience. With staff located in both office environments and remote locations, they needed a solution that could: reach everyone, self-motivate staff to work on their resilience, and provide a way for management to both monitor and support success.
Culture Integration: Our platform can tailor language to the audience, ranging from students, athletes, job seekers, professionals, and more.
- Staged Communications: We provided a comprehensive Launch Guide, setting out in detail the timing of messages alongside suggested content and talking points to guide the experience
- Automated Engagement Campaign: We sent out an automated email campaign including a personal invitation that provides instant no-password access to the resilience training and followed up emails with people who have not yet completed the training
- Empowering Managers: Each manager with at least five participants received a de-identified Team Resilience Report alongside guidelines on how to discuss resilience with their staff
- Following the launch campaigns, 89% of staff initiated their participation in the program. This marked a major achievement, reaching engagement far beyond previous programs implemented by this company. Through de-identified reports, management gained visibility of areas at risk, as well as pockets of strength to learn from
- Six months later, a refresh campaign was launched to track progress. The refresh campaign found that 91% of active participants improved their resilience scores. Here, participants saw resilience scores increase by 20%