Resilience First Aid Certification - Blended Delivery
2-Day Resilience First Aid mental health certification to learn critical skills to proactively support the mental health of other people.
- 2 hours Live Primer Webinar on the date selected
- 10 hours self-paced online learning through the Driven Resilience App
- 2 hour Live Closing Webinar exactly two weeks after your first webinar
Bookings close 24 hours prior to the Primer session date.
On completion of the course, you will:
- Be Certified as a Resilience First Aid Responder – option to renew every 3 years through a 1 day refresher course
- Be able to apply the concepts of preventative mental health
- Know how to talk about the 6 domains of resilience
- Be able to spot early on when someone might need support
- Be able to apply an effective responder protocol
As part of completing the RFA Responder course, you’ll get:
- 14 hours interactive training on preventative mental health skills
- 12 months access to the Driven Resilience App too access full mental health and resilience training courses
- Resilience First Aid Responder kit including physical resources to facilitate conversations and enhance learning
- Community access to connect with other responders
- Completion certificate for 14 hours Continuing Education Credits where applicable
- Learn how to proactively build mental wellness in people you care about
- Learn how to support others through six resilience domains
- Learn language to talk proactively about mental health
- Learn how to respond when someone is struggling
- Learn a strength-based model to become a source of hope
- Learn how to connect meaningfully to support those around you
- RFA is for any adult who wants to be a positive influence in the lives of those around them. From parents looking for the best for their children, to people wanting to care for friends, families looking to support each other, managers looking to support staff, and more.
- RFA is for organisations looking to provide the best training to their people to build a culture of proactive care.
- RFA is for Occupational Health & Safety departments looking for better ways to reduce risk and promote a healthier workforce.
- RFA is for government departments looking for a long-term approach to proactively build community mental health and wellness.