Exploring the neuroscience of resilience
Be immersed in the latest neuroscience research in Mind Health – learn about optimal brain states, the critical importance of neurotransmitters, brain activation sites, and how basic interventions can ameliorate symptoms of developing mental health problems.
Two day retreat
Salutegenics Psychology will be delivering a two day retreat on Brain Fitness. We will partner with Kieser Australia and DRIVEN to build an overall functional approach to the development of strength and wellbeing.
Two days of dynamic fun and learning to bring forward the latest theories that underpin wellness lifestyles, and begin with the overall approach to living well.
The retreat will cover:
- Neural Resilience model which is evidenced-based and driven by neuroscience research
- The PR6 model overview, demonstrating the 6 domains of resilience
- Working with the biological, psychological, social and physical functions that leverage wellbeing under conditions of adversity and recovery
- Investigating the science of optimism, movement and sleep
- Applying highly effective and simple strategies that are in line with neuroscience research
- Pre and post workshop activities, a treasure hunt and dinner speakers
You will walk away with:
- An invitation to an online survey and your personal resilience feedback and report
- Mapping activation sites of resilience in the brain and rationale for the tools
- Practical activities and strategies to buffer against mental ill-health
- Lots of give-aways, complimentary gift bag with lots of surprises
- An incredible opportunity to connect, network and collaborate with those who are keen to learn how to BECOME Mind Fit