Certified Resilience Coach Certification
Access a world-leading peer-reviewed resilience program, spanning assessments, coaching resources and a neuroscience-based digital app.
2-Day CReC CERTIFICATION
From small practices, to working on massive scale. This is the start of truly integrated and holistic resilience coaching.
Add advanced resilience tools to your practice
CReC is a 2-day self-paced certification course to become a Certified Resilience Coach, giving you the assessment, workshop resources, and admin access to work with clients.
At Driven we’ve invested into developing a peer-reviewed resilience model called the PR6, and then integrated that into the Driven Resilience App & coach training program.
The combination means that you as a practitioner can save time and get all the resources you need to coach resilience and help your clients in a multi-modal approach – from assessments, to the app, to high quality resilience workshop materials.
The world needs resilience right now. Join us as a Certified Resilience Coach, and help us respond to this need.
Included in the CReC certification
PR6 Assessment Access
- Be certified to use the scientifically validated PR6 Resilience Assessment
- Instant PDF report on assessment completion
- Peer-reviewed assessment that integrates with the Driven Resilience App
- 1 point per client assessment (purchase points as needed and bill back to your client)
Driven Resilience App Access
- Get free access for you with your Driven Pro access
- Driven is a virtual coach with AI-powered free-chat capability
- Includes hundreds of interactive resilience-building activities using daily microtasks, along with specialised resilience courses
- Use to supplement individual coaching, or automate coaching for large groups
- 4 points for 12 months app access per client
- Complete PowerPoint workshop presentation packs with speaker notes
- Animation videos on the 6 domains of resilience
- Resilience domain digital posters
- Hundreds of resilience-building activities
- Technical manual and research papers on the PR6 and Driven program
- Licence to use while you have an active Driven Pro account
- Included is access the latest PR6 Toolkit, over 500 slides with complete coaching presentation packs to present to clients and coach resilience
Driven Pro Admin Access
- Add participants to invite digitally to complete assessments and provide access to the Driven Resilience App
- Group participants and create group reports
- Improve coaching through insights into participant and group-level behaviour
- Option to lock participant results for your review & release
- Invite participants through email, or generate signup links to easily sign up large groups
- 1 year free Driven Pro access included with your certification – choose your renewal level based on need
- Available add-on – Co-branding capability (your logo on the app, reports, and system emails)
- Discover the neuroscience of resilience and lasting change facilitation
- Vision, Composure, Reasoning, Tenacity, Collaboration, and Health. Each domain is explained in detail along with the content of the online training materials
- Learn how to use the PR6 assessment in a client setting
- Understand how to use Driven as a virtual coaching program
- Learn about different implementation approaches
Included - A beautifully designed and engaging workshop toolkit
The PR6 Toolkit is designed to elevate your resilience workshops.
Each of the seven presentation packs have a unique theme and design, helping to keep participants interested through engaging activities to build resilience skills.
The toolkit is available only to CReC Coaches.
20x RESILIENCE SKILLS
Through the PR6 Toolkit, you’ll gain content to provide training in each of these resilience skills through engaging workshop activities.
- Basic Human Needs
- Purpose & Meaning
- Alignment & Priorities
- Motivating Goals
- Emotional Awareness
- Stress Management
- Calm & In Control
- Planning & Prevention
- Good Relationships
- Social Confidence
- Support Networks
- Trust & Teamwork
- Realistic Optimism
- Bounce Back
- Quality Sleep
- Regular Exercise
- Healthy Nutrition
- Positive Health Views
Vision is about developing a sense of meaning and clear goals. This provides a motivational force over time.
1. Understand our Basic Needs as Humans
- Learn the fundamentals of what is truly motivating to the human brain
- Be able to evaluate personal goals and purpose and identify what’s missing
2. Set a Resilient Vision
- Understand the unique characteristics of a Resilient Vision
- Define a personal Resilient Vision as a motivating long-term life theme
3. Identify Goals and Priorities
- Introspect on current priorities and goals that you are taking time on
- Consider these in terms of the Resilient Vision and develop priorities
4. Setting Smarter Personal Goals
- Discuss the SMART goals method and actively apply the technique to the top three goals, informed by the work of the previous sessions
Composure is about emotional awareness and regulation, building skills to effectively manage stress and stay calm and in control.
1. Instant De-stress – Calm Breathing
- Understand the neuroscience of the Calm Breathing technique
- Practice the technique using different awareness focus areas to build broader internal awareness
2. Mindfulness Techniques
- Understand various mindfulness techniques
- Includes Focused Awareness, Open Monitoring, Gratitude, Body Scan, Mindful Listening
3. Gaining Perspective – Label Emotions
- Develop practical skills in the Label Emotions technique to accurately identify emotions in the moment
4. Reappraisal Difficult Situations
- Understand the benefits of Reappraisal as an adaptable resilience technique
- Learn a practical technique to re-interpret emotional appraisals of challenging situations
- Practice application through various scenarios to embed as a memorable skill
Reasoning is about critical thinking skills, including adaptation, readiness for change, resourcefulness, along with being proactive to plan ahead for challenges.
- Learn about a technique to proactively consider future challenges and act in advance
- Practice the Visualisation technique in various settings as a proactive resilience skill
2. Building Resourcefulness
- Build practical pathways to develop personal resourcefulness to gain confidence in solving personal challenges
3. Explore Beliefs
- Learn a simple technique to explore personal beliefs to build a solid foundation of personal beliefs
- Practice the technique using a set of examples
4. How to Embrace Change
- Discuss personal views of change in life situations
- Practice a technique to embrace change with current experiences of change
Tenacity is about building an unshakable sense of persistence and motivation, the ability to bounce back from any setback to keep coming back stronger.
1. Developing Realistic Optimism
- Understand the nature of optimism and pessimism, and the place of realistic optimism
- Review beliefs around optimism and shift towards realistic optimism
2. Techniques to Stay Motivated
- Build various motivation skills, including using goals, dealing with criticism, personal skills, being accountable, and involving others
3. Overcoming Mistakes
- Develop a practical technique to manage mistakes
- Use the technique retroactively to reappraise past mistakes
4. Improving Time Management
- Review a broad set of skills to improve time management to increase confidence in managing challenges
- Identify techniques to implement and practice to build new skills
Collaboration talks about our deep desire for connection and meaningful relationships. This includes building our own social skills, as well as growing networks and supporting others.
1. Changing Perceptions about Support
- Discuss the nature of perceptions and how it affects the internal experience of support
- Review different sources of support to build a greater sense of being supported
2. Skills to Build Trust & Likeability
- Review and practice a set of 20 different practical skills to build trust and likeability
- Identify techniques to incorporate and practice each day
3. Finding and Building Mentor Relationships
- Understand how to select a personal mentor
- Practical exercise to put the approach into practice and potentially identify a personal mentor
4. Improving Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Review and practice various skills to build verbal and non-verbal communication skills to enhance personal ability to build and maintain relationships
About the 2-Day CReC Certification
Course fee: US$1,150 (AU$1,495)
14 day money back guarantee!
ABOUT YOUR TRAINER: RESILIENCE EXPERT JURIE ROSSOUW
Hello, I’m Jurie Rossouw….
I’ve been focusing on the psychology and neuroscience of resilience for over 20 years. I’ve published multiple research papers on the neuroscience of resilience, appeared on TV, written books, and published many articles for various magazines and publications, all focused on how we can best build resilience in people.
My aim is to help you as a coach and trainer be fully prepared with tools, resources and training to be able to make meaningful change in the people you work with.
Through Driven, I also want to empower you to be able to reach more people through enhancing your practice with automation and AI – bringing coaching into the future.
My training delivery style is to deliver the most relevant and actionable information to you in an easy-going style through plain language.
As an example, here I am discussing our neuroscience research on building resilience through microtasks
What our clients say
Online certification is only available to psychologists, therapists, counsellors and coaches (defined as Practitioners). Proof of qualification may be requested.
Yes! 100% money back guarantee within 14 days of registration. Just email us at email@example.com Though we’re confident you’ll enjoy it as we get great feedback from our practitioners!
Yes! Towards the end of the certification, you will learn about options to upgrade your account to enable white labelling. This will enable you to put your logo on reports created, logos on the emails sent by the system, and your logo at the top of the app. Note that some references to Driven remain. Book a time with one of our Coach Ambassadors if you’d like to talk more about this option.
The course material is equivalent to two full days. Some of our practitioners complete the course on a weekend, while others do a bit each day until complete. It’s up to you how fast you want to complete, since it’s all self paced. Don’t worry about forgetting though, Driven will remind you to keep going!
As a practitioner, you can gain access to assign the PR6 assessment and Driven resilience training services. Through the certification, you will learn more about how this works and how you can use the online admin area to assign the assessment and training to your clients. If you’d like to talk more about this, you can book a time with one of our Coach Ambassadors
You’re welcome to read through the research papers documenting the construction of the PR6. Have a look here and you’ll find all the relevant information.
Want to know more? Read some of our white papers – we love sharing ideas!