BECOME A CERTIFIED RESILIENCE COACH
Access a world-leading peer-reviewed resilience program, spanning assessments, coaching resources and a neuroscience-based digital app.
2-Day CReC CERTIFICATION
From small practices, to working on massive scale. This is the start of truly integrated and holistic resilience coaching.
Add advanced resilience tools to your practice
CReC is a 2-day self-paced certification course to become a Certified Resilience Coach, giving you the assessment, workshop resources, and admin access to work with clients.
At Driven we’ve invested into developing a peer-reviewed resilience model called the PR6, and then integrated that into the Driven Resilience App & coach training program.
The combination means that you as a practitioner can save time and get all the resources you need to coach resilience and help your clients in a multi-modal approach – from assessments, to the app, to high quality workshop materials.
The world needs resilience right now. Join us as a Certified Resilience Coach, and help us respond to this need.
Included in the CReC certification
PR6 Assessment Access
- Be certified to use the scientifically validated PR6 Resilience Assessment
- Instant PDF report on assessment completion
- Peer-reviewed assessment that integrates with the Driven Resilience App
- 1 point per client assessment (purchase points as needed and bill back to your client)
Driven Resilience App Access
- Get free access for you with your Driven Pro access
- Driven is a virtual coach with AI-powered free-chat capability
- Includes hundreds of interactive resilience-building activities using daily microtasks, along with specialised resilience courses
- Use to supplement individual coaching, or automate coaching for large groups
- 4 points for 12 months app access per client
- Complete PowerPoint workshop presentation packs with speaker notes
- Animation videos on the 6 domains of resilience
- Resilience domain digital posters
- Hundreds of resilience-building activities
- Technical manual and research papers on the PR6 and Driven program
- Licence to use while you have an active Driven Pro account
- Included is access the latest PR6 Toolkit, over 500 slides with complete coaching presentation packs to present to clients and coach resilience
Driven Pro Admin Access
- Add participants to invite digitally to complete assessments and provide access to the Driven Resilience App
- Group participants and create group reports
- Improve coaching through insights into participant and group-level behaviour
- Option to lock participant results for your review & release
- Invite participants through email, or generate signup links to easily sign up large groups
- 1 year free Driven Pro access included with your certification – choose your renewal level based on need
- Available add-on – Co-branding capability (your logo on the app, reports, and system emails)
- Discover the neuroscience of resilience and lasting change facilitation
- Vision, Composure, Reasoning, Tenacity, Collaboration, and Health. Each domain is explained in detail along with the content of the online training materials
- Learn how to use the PR6 assessment in a client setting
- Understand how to use Driven as a virtual coaching program
- Learn about different implementation approaches
About the 2-Day CReC Certification
Course fee: US$1,150 (AU$1,495)
14 day money back guarantee!
ABOUT YOUR TRAINER: RESILIENCE EXPERT JURIE ROSSOUW
Hello, I’m Jurie Rossouw….
I’ve been focusing on the psychology and neuroscience of resilience for over 20 years. I’ve published multiple research papers on the neuroscience of resilience, appeared on TV, written books, and published many articles for various magazines and publications, all focused on how we can best build resilience in people.
My aim is to help you as a coach and trainer be fully prepared with tools, resources and training to be able to make meaningful change in the people you work with.
Through Driven, I also want to empower you to be able to reach more people through enhancing your practice with automation and AI – bringing coaching into the future.
My training delivery style is to deliver the most relevant and actionable information to you in an easy-going style through plain language.
As an example, here I am discussing our neuroscience research on building resilience through microtasks
What our clients say
Online certification is only available to psychologists, therapists, counsellors and coaches (defined as Practitioners). Proof of qualification may be requested.
Yes! 100% money back guarantee within 14 days of registration. Just email us at email@example.com Though we’re confident you’ll enjoy it as we get great feedback from our practitioners!
Yes! Towards the end of the certification you will learn about options to upgrade your account to enable white labelling. This will enable you to put your logo on reports created, logos on the emails sent by the system, and your logo at the top of the app. Note that some references to Driven remain. Book a time with one of our Coach Ambassadors if you’d like to talk more about this option.
The course material is equivalent to two full days. Some of our practitioners complete the course on a weekend, while others do a bit each day until complete. It’s up to you how fast you want to complete, since it’s all self paced. Don’t worry about forgetting though, Driven will remind you to keep going!
Want to know more? Read some of our white papers – we love sharing ideas!